Steel Deck available in variety of finishes and can be used widely in applications required for roofing, flooring, ceiling and cladding solutions. Roof deck is most popular because of its strength and lightweight which are economical and easy to install.
Composite Steel Floor Decking also acts as the positive bending reinforcement for the structural concrete. This interlock between the concrete and the floor deck is brought through a system of embossment and ribs which are built into the deck creating a reinforcement concrete slab. When the floor decking is suitably fastened, the steel decking also acts as a working platform for the various trades.
We are reputed for the range of Decking Sheets – 44mm depth; 52mm depth & 75mm depth are 3 Types of Decking Sheets we manufacture and supply.
• High Rise Buildings
• Multiplexes / Commercial Buildings
• Power Plant Buildings
• Office Buildings
• Mezzanine Floors in Industrial Buildings & Warehouses
• Steel floor deck for mezzanine floors
• Available in a wide range of thickness and lengths (Length up to 15 meters and Thickness from 0.63mm to 1.6mm)
• A wide range of profile designs – 44/130 – 956mm width; 52/324 – 976mm width; 75/300 – 906mm width to choose from, which are appropriate for suggested design of Building.
• No separate formwork required for slab casting.
• Reduces construction time.
Supertech Deck 76
Supertech Steel Floor Deck Panels: 76mm deep crest at 205mm distances having special embossment, rolled in to the profile created the highest bond between concrete and the steel floor.
Supertech Deck 51
Supertech Steel Floor Deck Panels: 51mm deep crest at 240mm distances having special embossment, rolled in to the profile creating the highest bond between concrete and the steel floor, together with the smaller ribs and flutes enhancing our product’s composite action rigidity.